How Are Office Sofas Different from Sofas at Home?
Reception sofas can differ in several ways from those that you would find in a home. They are designed to withstand regular daily use in an office setting and are often available in different configurations and with different features than home sofas. Some features that differentiate office sofas are:
- Corner or L-shaped sofa configuration
- Upright seating
- Ergonomic design that supports the back
- Arm rests to support the shoulders in a relaxed position
- Durable, easy to clean materials
How to Select Lounge Furniture for Your Office
Reception sofas can vary in their color, material, shape, and seating occupancy. When deciding on the reception furniture for your office, there are a few different factors to consider:
- Volume of traffic. Offices with high volume traffic may want to provide a variety of seating options for visitors, including a combination of sofas and loveseats.
- Durability. If you regularly have visitors in your reception area and / or serve families with children, you will want to choose durable furniture that can easily be cleaned.
- Ergonomics. Sofas and loveseats with lumbar support and other ergonomic features make a wait more comfortable and minimize strain on the back and neck.
- Average wait time. If you expect clients to have longer waits, you will want to invest in comfortable furniture that allows visitors to relax.
- Aesthetics. Your furniture should match the atmosphere of your office and should offer a fresh, professional look.
Beyondtheofficedoor.com is an online retailer specializing in modern office furniture and equipment for your work or home office. From reception chairs to bariatric chairs and airport beam seating, we offer the products you need to create a comfortable and functional reception area. Contact us today to learn more about our feature brand Lesro reception furniture.
Article brought to you by: Phillip Donaldson