How to Decorate a Lobby Area
Decorating your reception area may seem like a low priority in the grand scheme of your office. However, because your clients could end up spending some time in your reception area, it is important to consider the aesthetics and comfort of the furniture that you choose. Here are some tips for decorating your waiting area:
- Have enough reception chairs so that all possible visitors have a place to sit.
- Provide a reception table for visitors so that they have a surface on which to place drinks, magazines, files, or other items.
- Vary the colors of your furniture and accent pieces for a modern, vibrant look.
- Choose office sofas and loveseats that are comfortable and ergonomic yet also offer a clean, professional look.
- Choose art that is attractive and that provides an accent of color to the walls.
- Beware of clashing furniture looks, such as mixing a black leather couch with a brown cloth chair. A mismatched look can make your office seem poorly put together and cluttered.
Reception Furniture Styles
The furniture style that is right for your office will depend largely on your personal taste and what is already in your office. Below are some examples of possible reception furniture designs:
- Beam seating
- Chairs with arms and / or casters
- Leather club chairs
- Bariatric chairs
- Leather or cloth sofas or love seats
- End tables and center tables
- Office reception desks
These are some of the many styles of reception furniture to explore when looking to decorate your waiting area. Whether you are looking for legal, medical, or dental reception furniture, or lobby furniture for other professional settings, one or more of these furniture types and styles may be right for you.
Beyondtheofficedoor.com specializes in online retail for functional, comfortable modern office furniture and equipment. If you are looking for reception furniture for sale or other equipment to outfit your home or work office, we have the products you need to make a great first impression. Contact us today to learn more about your reception area furniture options and our competitive pricing.
based on 33 customer reviews on our best selling lobby furniture