What Are the Different Types of Conference Chairs?
There are several types of conference chairs available depending on your unique needs. Chairs can vary in their function, color, and material, all of which are important to take into account when choosing a chair. Below is a list of the different features to consider when purchasing your next executive conference chair or set of chairs:
- Height adjustable chairs
- Conference chairs with casters or no casters
- High-backed or low-backed chairs
- Mesh, cloth-backed, or leather conference chairs
- Chairs with adjustable lumbar support
- Swivel or non-swivel conference chairs
Many chairs include a combination of these features, so it is important to research the available selection of chairs to find the one that best fits your needs.
How to Select Executive Conference Chair
Several important factors may weigh in on your decision when selecting an office conference chair or chair set. You may want to consider the following when picking out the right chair for your office:
- Functionality. First and foremost, the chair you choose should allow you to perform your work duties. If a chair is too short or too high for your conference table and cannot be adjusted accordingly, it will be virtually useless in your office.
- Ergonomics. Your conference chair should support your spine and lower back so that you do not experience back pain after long meetings. The arms should also be positioned at a height that supports your arms while allowing your shoulders to stay relaxed.
- Comfort. Some people prefer hard-sided chairs, while others feel that leather or other plushy material is more comfortable.
- Aesthetics. Your chairs should fit in with your office atmosphere and provide an attractive, professional look. A modern conference chair can help to give your conference room a sleek, up-to-date look.
After considering your preferred features for your chairs, you can choose a leather conference chair that meets your unique specifications.
The Complete Office Chair Parts Guide
How-To Properly Adjust Your Office Chair
How-To Perform Regular Office Chair Maintenance
How-To Pick The Right Upholstery For Your Office Chair
How-To Clean Your Office Chair Upholstery
Conference Room Chairs
based on 4 customer reviews