The standard stool in the industry, the Seatwise Stool is available in 2 different height pneumatic cylinders— (M) Medium or (T) Tall. The Seatwise Stool also features the backrest angle with tension adjustment to support the back dynamically, or it can be locked in your desired position. The standard sturdy, height adjustable footring, supports the weight of the user. Make sure to take a look at all of the Valo Chairs offered at www.beyondtheofficedoor.com.
Valo Seatwise Task Stool Specifications:
Seatwise Task Chair Brochure
Seat height: 19”– 26” (Medium height) or 23”– 32” (Tall height)
Seat overall: 19”w x 18”d
Backrest: 16.5”w x 17”h
Distance between arms: 18”
Shipped Ready to Assemble (RTA) w/ Assembly Instructions
Rated at 250 lbs
Meets industry standards for ANSI/BIFMA
Valo Seatwise Stool Standard Features:
- Contoured seat and back: Provides body-countoured support while you sit. The seat waterfall front edge reduces leg pressure.
- Dynamic support: Backrest angle with tension adjustment supports the back dynamically as you move, or can be locked into your preferred position.
- Adjustable backrest: Simple touch-latch backrest height adjusts 4” for optimal lumbar support.
- 5 Star base: Flat top provides comfortable feet support.
- Height adjustable arms optional
- Seat slider w/ 4" of adjustment range optional
- Hard surface casters optional
Valo Warranty (more details here)