Perfect for those seeking ultimate comfort and mobility, the Nowseating Inertia Mesh Back Conference Room Chair offers users a number of top quality features, including a woven mesh back stretched over a tubular steel frame. Its seat is made of high density foam, providing supreme comfort that is enhanced with adjustable seat, arms, and back heights. Additionally, its synchro tilt mechanism makes this chair great for the user who wants total control over their chair when working.
Inertia Conference Chair Specifications:
Caring for your Inertia Chair
Overall height: 38.5"-42" (High back); 34.75"-38.25" (Mid back)
Overall width: 23"
Seat width: 22"
Seat depth: 18.75"
Back height: 22" (HB); 19.75" (MB)
Back width: 19"
Shipped Ready to Assemble (RTA) w/ Assembly Instructions
Rated for 325 lbs
Meets industry standards for ANSI/BIFMA
Inertia Conference Chair Standard Features:
- Woven mesh back stretched over a tubular steel frame
- High density cut seat foam
- Synchro Tilt Mechanism
- Seat height adjustment
- Tension control
- Tilt lock
- Back angle adjustment
- Conference arms
Inertia Executive Chair Optional Features:
- Hard surface casters optional
- Glides optional
- Energy absorbing seat foam optional (3-4 Week Lead Time*)
- Seat slider function optional: Allows user to adjust the depth of the seat to allow for proper knee placement.
- 1" additional seat foam
- CAL 133 - To meet the requirements of the CAL 133 Fire Code, a special Dupont™ blocker material – which prevents fire from spreading – is upholstered between the foam cushions and your textile choice to ensure that your chair meets the toughest fire code in the country.
Allseating Warranty (more details here)