The Maryland Standing Desk Handcrafted In Wisconsin!
Introducing the Maryland standing desk by Colony Woodworking. Every Maryland desk is handcrafted from maple or oak hardwoods right here in Central Wisconsin. The Maryland desk includes a slanted writing surface with built in storage area and a flat surface to place your laptop computer. Customize your new desk with ten stain or two time worn paint options. Maple available in Antique Cherry, Antique White (time worn), Antique Black (time worn), Chestnut, Early American, Shaker Maple and Tobacco Road. Oak available in Antique Cherry, Chestnut, Early American, Shaker Maple and Tobacco Road. If you have any additional questions related to our products please feel free to contact customer service at 866-733-0698 ext 1.
Colony Woodworking Maryland Features:
- Handcrafted in Central Wisconsin
- 3/4" thick maple and oak hardwoods available
- 10 stain options or 2 time worn paint options
- Pictured in Maple - Tobacco Road
- Large slanted writing area (18"D x 32"W) with built in storage area
- Flat area for laptop computer (25"D x 18"W)
- Available in desk heights 29" to 51" tall
All Colony Woodworking products are warranted to be free of defects due to manufacturing or material as follows: 2 years on work tops, support brackets and finish. Colony Woodworking will replace any defective part after inspection by an authorized agent. Costs incurred due to product relplacement such as installation, labor charges or transportation are not covered under this warranty.