The Allseating Multistack Stacking Chair with Writing Tablet is perfect for a lecture hall or large meeting space, allowing users to be both comfortable and productive, as its flexion seat and injection-molded polypropylene seat and back offer the best in overall comfort, while its writing tablet provides essential workspace for note-taking or other tasks. Additionally, with its 12 gauge elliptical tubular steel frame and optional Cal 133 Black Polypropylene, which is fire-resistant, this piece is strong and durable, allowing it to last through years of use.
Allseating Multistack Chair Specifications:
Overall height: 33"
Overall width: 24.75"
Seat width: 17.7"
Tablet width: 19"
Tablet depth: 12"
Shipped Ready to Assemble (RTA) w/ Assembly Instructions
Rated for 325 lbs
Meets industry standards for ANSI/BIFMA
Multistack Chair Features:
- Flexion seat
- Injection-molded polypropylene seat and back
- 12 gauge elliptical tubular steel frame
- 28.5”H x 19”W x 12”D writing tablet (epoxy black)
Multiflex Chair Optional Features:
- Ganging Brackets
- Book Basket – Silver
- Cal 133 Black Polypropylene - To meet the requirements of the CAL 133 Fire Code, a special Dupont™ blocker material – which prevents fire from spreading – is upholstered between the foam cushions and your textile choice to ensure that your chair meets the toughest fire code in the country.
- 2 Frame Colors to Choose From (Black or Silver)
Allseating Warranty (more details here)