The Allseating Multiflex Chair with Writing Tablet features a comfortable and stable flexion seat that allows users to sit in ultimate comfort for hours, while its attached table and storage under the chair provides the functionality many need. With its torsion-bar back construction and injection-molded polypropylene seat and back, users’ bodies are entirely supported. And, because this chair is supported by a strong 12 gauge elliptical tubular steel frame, it is extremely durable, ensuring that this piece will last for years to come.
Allseating Multiflex Chair Specifications:
Overall height: 33”
Overall width: 24.75”
Seat width: 18.55”
Seat depth: 17.7”
Tablet width : 19"
Tablet depth : 12"
Shipped Ready to Assemble (RTA) w/ Assembly Instructions
Rated for 325 lbs
Meets industry standards for ANSI/BIFMA
Multiflex Chair Features:
- Flexion seat
- Torsion-bar back construction
- Injection-molded polypropylene seat and back
- 12 gauge elliptical tubular steel frame
- 28.5”H x 19”W x 12”D writing tablet (epoxy black)
Multiflex Chair Optional Features:
- Ganging Brackets
- Book Basket – Silver
- Cal 133 Black Polypropylene - To meet the requirements of the CAL 133 Fire Code, a special Dupont™ blocker material – which prevents fire from spreading – is upholstered between the foam cushions and your textile choice to ensure that your chair meets the toughest fire code in the country.
- 2 Frame Colors to Choose From (Black or Silver)
Allseating Warranty (more details here)